Saturday, June 16, 2012

D E N I M o n D E N I M

(Source: tumblr)

Denim on Denim is definitely making a comeback but in a much more sophisticated form. Keep your eyes out for slouchy washed denim blazers teamed with high waisted denim shorts. Trust me it's the best casual outfit for Spring/Summer 12/13. 

Exhibit A above, Elin Kling pulls this Acne get up effortlessly with a leopard print clutch and a slouchy white boyfriend tee. If you're keen as I am I know that Staple is coming out with something similar during Spring so keep your eyes pealed ladies. 



(H&M Tshirt, Acne Blake Chambray Blazer, Acne Sensational Denim Shorts, Alexander Wang Leopard Diego Bucket Bag, Zara Strappy Heels)


Well these are just  my versions of what I think would best suit this denim on denim trend for Summer. You can never have too much! Stay on trend with strappy shoes and pops of colour or animal print. You can't go wrong. 



x

Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment