Friday, June 22, 2012

J A M I E L E E.





(source: jamie lee)


Jamie Lee Major is a Perth based designer who in 2010 started her own label and this is what was developed, mind boggling psychedelic like couture gowns. Each dress is hand crafted and custom made to each client and each dress takes about one month to make. Jamie Lee has been named the designer to watch with her unique take on silhouettes and prints. With a background as an artist, she creates her own prints by first painting them herself, scanning them, photoshopping them then producing them herself and embellishing each piece with lace, beads and sequins. They are completely out of this world, literally but her outrageous style has earned herself some well known clients like singer Kimbra and the finalist from the Voice, Sarah De Bono. 

I absolutely love how she has taken fashion in a completely new light by being so playful and taking so many risks. She, for me, is a huge inspiration and motivates me to do better with what I want to make and become one day. 

JAMIE LEE I AM A HUGE FAN! I LOVE YOU! 
(hmm too much fangirling?)

Check out more of her collection here.


x
Ann





No comments:

Post a Comment