Sunday, May 22, 2011

JLH For Siren

JLH for Siren - Taunt Black Platforms

Miss Jennifer Hawkins has recently collaborated with the wonderful Australian shoe brand Siren and have produced this beautiful yet classic platform. The diamonties on the chunky heel gives the shoe a whole new look. It's actually more amazing in person. I fell in love with them instantly... you could say it was love at first sight? You will see them in my outfit posts ( WHICH ARE COMING! - getting my act together) But yes these babies are my latest addition to my collection. Aren't they b-e-a-utiful?

Unfortunately... they are hell to walk in... they are insanely high!!! But what lady doesn't like some height? :)

Anyways you can see the rest of Miss Jennifer Hawkins for Siren collection here.

ENJOY!

x
AnnTheMan

No comments:

Post a Comment