Thursday, May 26, 2011

S N E A K P E E K


Here's a sneak peek of what I wore to uni the other week. I'm all about comfort so it isn't the most flattering of outfits but this Autumn season has been bringing my fav colours - red, burgundy and LOTS OF BROWNS! On top of that, colours aren't frowned upon and for once black hasn't dominated my wardrobe! YAY! Example, today while shopping with my mum I bought a sky blue suede jacket! That I'll be wearing a lot to uni especially for layering! You will all get to see it in time. 

And a special thanks to my lovely boyfriend who always takes the best photos for me :). He even made the header for this blog! Love you hun! 

Anyways enough soppiness. You will get to see the rest of the photos tomorrow ;) so stay tuned!

x

Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment