Wednesday, July 20, 2011

J I Z Z.

Carvela Grass - Platform Peep Toe Wedge

Oh my god, I finally found a copy of Giuseppe Zanotti's beauuutiffuuulll wedges from his collection earlier this year. I think I literally cried when I saw how much they costed but now ASOS SAVES THE DAY!!! I found this baby on ASOS for literally 10 times less than what Giuseppe Zanotti is charging. I really really want to buy them but my bank account and my boyfriend might get annoyed lol. My ever expanding shoe collection is getting worse. So far on my wanted shoe list includes Chloe Sevigny x Opening Ceremony boots, Sam Edelman's Zoe, Jessica Simpson's Dany Platforms, Acne's Atomica, Jeffrey Campbell's Mariel, ROC Leopard Wedges, Theysken's Theory Velvet Wedges and the list goes on and on and on... there's more but I can't think of them off the top of my head. Anyways I'm just glad I found a cheaper version of Giuseppe Zanotti's wedges. I actually can't wait till my pay day comes around so I can buy these babies! BUTTTT first on my wishlist is actually Sam Edelman's Zoe and JC's Mariels!!!!! ARGHHH NEED MONEY :(

Hope everyone else is fairing better than me in the shoe department but for now, goodnight!

Love 
Ann

1 comment: