Thursday, September 15, 2011

H O U S E O F H A R L O W.

I finally bought these amazing earrings from House of Harlow. Sorry for the crappy picture, I'll upload photos of me wearing them with my new purchases! Sorry for the absence again.... There are a lot of new exciting things happening in my life at the moment that I will share with the rest of you soon. But first to gloat about these bad boys! They are more stunning in real life. Not too heavy and allergy free. 14K gold plated and the inside is real leather! WIN! But honestly I have been searching everywhere for a beautiful set of round earrings that make an outfit elegant. I'm not a huge fan of dangly earrings. This is the epitome of simple and elegant! And to add to my House of Harlow collection, I'll be getting the coveted cat eye Chelsea Sunglasses very very soon! 

Outfit post is coming tomorrow YAY! So much to tell you all not enough time! AHHH! :)

Love
Ann.

No comments:

Post a Comment