Sunday, December 11, 2011

D E S I G N.



Recently I applied for a degree in fashion design at RMIT and a couple of my friends helped me out for a last minute photoshoot which took around 8-9 hours to complete. BUT OH BOY it was hilariously fun. My beautiful friend Rose was my model while the genius behind the lens was my dear friend Helen Ho! Here are a couple of pics I showed in my final portfolio. All the clothing in each shot has been made by me, so I hope you all like it!





























This is just a glimpse of the few photos we took. First up are the shoes! Stay tuned for the next outfit I designed and created! There are about 10 outfits! :) 

OH AND if you love the photos in this post, check out more of my talented friend's photography on her blog abecominglight.

Hope you love it as much as I do! 

Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment