Saturday, March 31, 2012

H O U S E O F D I S N E Y.


Who doesn't love a bit of disney, especially when it's imprinted on your clothing! HA, it's INGENIUS! Bringing a bit of your childhood back with pizzaz. This lovely lady above is rockin' the 60s flippy skirt with a pop-eye the sailor the man sweater. YUM!

What's even more yum are her shoes. If possible I would take them from my screen and and bring them to life for my feet to enjoy. Look at that print, how impossibly awesome is it? It's perfect for pattern clashing this winter!

Disney, I loved your movies as a child and now as an adult, I have once again fallen in love. I mean you made my fav disney characters into fashionable pieces (not the tacky souvenier t-shirts you find at disneyland lol).

There are more pieces but I'll show you lovelies this one... it's my favourite combination :).

I hope you love it as much as I do! If not, go watch some disney and come back to me.

Love
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment