Monday, June 18, 2012

P A S T E L S.





So here is what I wore yesterday when Sydney finally gave us some sunshine. However AJ and I were so preoccupied with enjoying the sun that we sort of missed the sun to take some photos of my outfit which AJ dubbed as "cute". HA! I haven't dressed in that manner for quite some years. But I couldn't resist wearing this beautiful baby pink suede skirt by The Cassette Society and my new pastel green beanie! 

You can clearly tell I'm dreaming of spring with subtle colours but I was so ecstatic about the sun I added leopard print loafers. It worked. Really it did. Well in my books but if it isn't your cup of tea thats okay. I still got called cute :). 

(Marc Jacobs Denim Jacket, Agent Ninety-Nine Green Beanie, Cheap Monday Sweater (Similar here), Cassette Society Suede Skirt (Similar here), Wandering Soul Leopard Loafers, Recreational Triangle Necklace

So the trend report for Spring Summer 12/13, if you haven't already trolled the internet and other bloggers, is that pastels are refreshing and extremely in. It's definitely not Spring down under but for everyone else who does have the luxury of warmer weather, take advantage of pretty pinks, baby blues and soft greens to compliment your new tan and bare legs. 


Have fun mixing things up this season with prints and pastels. Yum. 


x
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment