Monday, January 24, 2011

BOB THE BUILDER


I'm so sorry I've been missing for the past week or so. I've been too lazy plus work and uni applications were really killing me! But I've finally got off my lazy ass and with the help of a few friends who told me off (i.e. Nirosh, Tara and Vanessa - I love you guys). So here it is! 


(Brown Wedges: Tony Bianco, Floral Dress: Alice in the eve, Striped Bustier: Agent Ninety-Nine)
As most of you know I spend a lot of my days with my boyfriend so when were at his sister's house to fix a wardrobe we took a few photos. Haha I'm actually super handy (I hope...) by the way IKEA furniture is the shiz! AND power tools are so AWESOME! 

Oh and I hope you guys like my awesome wedges by Tony Bianco... they cost a fortune! :( 

Fixing things while wearing heels is the way to go! :) I hope you guys are enjoying the holidays with the awesome unpredictable weather! 

xoxo
AnnTheMan

No comments:

Post a Comment