Tuesday, February 22, 2011

New Love for Rag & Bone





I recently came across this brand called rag & bone. It is absolutely fabulous! It's raw and different yet very very wearable. So many bloggers have blogged this label to death well considering they have the best basics out there! And OMG their staple pieces are to die for... ok maybe I'm exaggerating a bit but take a look for yourself here.


I'll keep this post short and sweet considering I have Uni Orientation Week tomorrow... I should probably get some sleep! But I'll leave some awesome photographs from rag&bone. 









And here are some runway photos :)










Oh and one other thing their new spring collection was promoted in a really interesting way. It was advertised in a sort of guerilla style attack on NYC lol... it's pretty cool! Check it out on their blog here. The literally put posters EVERYWHERE. They even put one on a cop car...








Hope you enjoy this brand as much as I do :)


xx
AnnTheMan



1 comment:

  1. skanky see through maxi dress looks like hot lingerie

    mmm....
    reminds me of bec and bridge !
    http://www.stylecollective.com.au/uploads/urban/bec-and-bridge-1.jpg

    ......
    ok fine looks nothing like it, except for the cross leggings. those reminds me of it (:

    ReplyDelete