Tuesday, June 7, 2011

B U R G U N D Y P A N T S









(Burgundy Jeans - Lee Jetts, Stripy Cardigan - My Mum's, Polka Dot Shirt - Alice in the eve, Litas - Jeffrey Campbell, Knit Rosary - La Dama) 

Sorry for the absence... Finals are approaching and my stress levels are going through the roof. But of course I had a bit of time to take some photos since the Sydney weather has been so kind to us lately. So much sun these days... strange for winter here. Anyways a few weeks ago I attended the lovely Margaret Zhang's 18th birthday from ShineByThree. It was quite hilarious and fun. She had a theme dictated by this youtube video which pokes fun at hipsters - we had to all dress up like "dickheads". I'll show the video a bit further down in this post. First, here are some photos of what I look like in the outfit :). 



Left - Margaret (birthday girl), Right - Nirosh! 


Andy, ME, Alice :)))


Alice, Janelle (YES YOU ARE FINALLY MENTIONED! <3), Me (not a very flattering photo of me)

The night was a blast! Thanks marge for the great night... even though it was a few weeks ago x). And I wore those litas all night with no complaints. Seriously my best investment yet! And it was awesome with a couple of good friends of mine - Alice, Janelle, Nirosh and Quinlan (who isn't in the photos :( ). THANKS GUYS FOR MAKING MY NIGHT DICKHEADLY AWESOME! :)))
Oh and here is the video as promised. Be prepared for some dickheadness!


Gotta make the most of my STUVAC! Sigh... see you guys on the other side!

x
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment