Sunday, June 12, 2011

F U S C H I A



Jeffrey Campbell - Zoomie Wedge in Fuchsia

Currently I'm attempting to cram for my accounting finals tomorrow but procrastination, blogspot and Jeffrey Campbell shoes have gotten the better of me. So to get my stress out of my system I'm going to show you a little new find. These JC 'Zoomie' Fuchsia Wedges... Omg they are so purrrdddyyy (loving the name - 'Zoomie'). They kind of remind me of Robin Hood and his men - If I lived back in that time I would definitely strut around in those shoes doing good deeds.

As I stare at this shoe... I realise how much time has elapsed and how UTTERLY screwed I am for my exams. YAY! :(

So I'll leave you all to drool over these beauties with some awesome party/studying vid I came across a few weeks ago. Ohhh how it captures uni life! Cramming = the only way uni students truly study... (kind of depressing in all honesty)



Anyways BACK TO STUDYING!

x
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment