Wednesday, June 22, 2011

R E P R E S E N T.

(source: allaboutedie)

Unfortunately the above collaboration isn't by me but I thought I would share it with you guys anyways. I really really epitomises what I'm in love with this winter. I know, I know it's a bit drib and drab because of all the black and grey but how could you ever go wrong with those shades! Anyways lately I've been purchasing ALOT of colour so when I came across this it was a nice change that I clearly need in my brown, burgundy, red, blue, yellow and green dominated wardrobe! I'll be posting up my new purchases very soon!! I can't wait to show you all. 

Oh and I'm really glad this winter has designers using new textures like suede and velvet. Man when you have it on your body, you actually can't stop stroking your clothing (as weird as that sounds). Anyways, I really should do a floor collaboration or photos of myself soon... this blog is getting a bit boring don't you think? 

OMG nearly forgot to mention this... My boyfriend and I actually purchased a new motorbike and to say thanks to all the people who are helping us revamp and customise the bike, we're creating a blog to show everyone the process and thank everyone who is helping us through it all. Btw the bike was a steal, it costed only 750 bucks AND the bike runs absolutely fine! YAY! That blog will be up and running very soon. I'll keep you guys posted! :)

x
Ann


2 comments: