Thursday, April 19, 2012

D R E A M Y H E A R T S.




























(Cropped Chiffon Top - Miss Unkon, Leaf Necklace - Sportsgirl, Love Heart Shorts - MinkPink, Combat Boots - ROC, Sunnies - Sportsgirl, Spiked Cuff - Collette)

This was my go to outfit during summer. It's simple, clean and a little bit on the cute side. Just the way I like to dress ha. The chiffon top by Miss Unkon has been my best find this past summer for half the original price. I was so ecstatic when I found it, I was like a kid who found candy. Seriously. The top paired with a cute pair of love heart shorts made my days at uni super comfy because they're fitted but give room for me to eat copious amounts of food as I study. Then joined by my faithful combat boots and voila! You have my go to outfit for lazy uni day wake ups. 

Also I apologise for the poorly taken photos... My mac refuses to accept that I need to edit photos. Hm. 

Ah you guys cannot fathom how many times I have donned this exact outfit because I'm that lazy. Plus the cut out in the back of this shirt is incredibly sexy. Someone remind me to take a photo of me in it and I will show you all how amazing it makes my back look. If that's possible... 

Well I better give my eyes and legs a rest. I went to Market HQ's VIP sale tonight and I think I'm coming down with something nasty. I shall show you my sale haul tomorrow but for now it's bedtime :).

x
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment