Sunday, April 15, 2012

F E S T I V A L S.





























(Singlet - One Teaspoon, Kneated Knicker Shorts - Evil Twin, Sunglasses - Sportsgirl, Triangle Necklace - Recreational, Feather Necklace - Sportsgirl, Bracelets - Markets, Extremely worn out boots - ROC)

This is just a recap of what I wore to the Future Music Festival back in March? Feb? AH it was so long ago I don't even remember... I'll post up pictures of me actually wearing the clothing soon.... When I get them off my friend :). Sorry guyths that you don't get to see my sexy face in this uber sexy outfit.

All in all my summer has been pretty great. Good company, good food, great adventures but pretty crap weather. That was probably the only down side. Future made going back to uni a whole lot easier but doing a design degree is so much more fun and relaxed compared to commerce. Thank god I transfered!

Other than that SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA WAS THE HIGHLIGHT OF FUTURE OH YEAH! So glad I went and saw them. On that note I shall leave you with one of their songs (and one of my favs!)



x
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment