Thursday, July 5, 2012

S N E A K P E E K - A R M Y



A little sneak peek of what I wore that day of the photoshoot. My friend helen from abecominglight is an incredible photographer to say the least. She captured my outfit so perfectly whilst having lots of fun rolling in autumn leaves, and doing jumping shots that look like im flying in the air. So keep your eyes peeled. Lots and lots of photos to come to keep you entertained :). There's also hundreds of photos of my hair because she was so fascinated at how it looked like flames against leaves ha! Love you helen. 


And how incredible has the weather been lately in Sydney? Which should've meant I had a lot more photos to show you all but unfortunately my best excuse is that I was enjoying my time with friends and the sun a bit too much. 







x

Ann



No comments:

Post a Comment