Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A N E W B E G I N N I N G

Hello dear blog, 

It's a new year and it's time for a new beginning for MindMyAnn. So I began with a new makeover for myself... (drum-roll please) 


PINK HAIR! Well to be exact, red to purple to pink hair! 

None-the-less it was a complete surprise to my dearest friends but more so for my parents. As my father puts it, I've become 'one of those artsy people that live in Newtown' and my boyfriend likes to think it's all to do with the fact that... (another drum roll please) I made it into Fashion School.

I MADE IT INTO FASHION SCHOOL PEOPLE! Sorry not trying to brag but two years of hard work finally paid off and I'm now surrounded by the most talented and inspiring people I will ever come to know. The rollercoaster has already begun and I am in heaven (and in hell sometimes). The workload is intense but it's an intensity that I can live with and have come to love. I really could not ask for more with my life (well maybe a little bit more money for shopping but hey beggars can't be choosers). 

And to top it all off I even decided to get a nose piercing just to satisfy the rebel in me. (Photos to come)

Follow me on @Mindmyann



More photos to come :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment