Wednesday, June 13, 2012

MBFWA - MICHAEL LO SORDO


(source: vogue)

The next designer that I have currently fallen in love with over the fashion week period is Michael Lo Sordo. He has recently sprung up and has certainly got everyone talking with his digital prints and very chic designs. To me his style is a combination of Ellery, Manning Cartell and a bit of Alexander Wang. Everything he has created for next Spring/Summer I would wear casually or dressed up at night. His clothing is extremely wearable and definitely accentuates the feminine body. Something I've always believed is that men seem to be have a better grasp of the feminine body and can embrace it better than female designers (only in some cases). We, women can definitely design wonderful pieces but men can eliminate all distractions and just design what THEY believe is beautiful for us. This is just my opinion anyways. 

The last design is divine isn't it? It's my favourite :) Which is your fvourite? 

I hope you enjoy his designs as much as I do and keep an eye out for him. He will be big. 

x
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment